My Biography :
My name is O’onk ( Misbahol Munir ), born in ( Madura ) Pamekasan 27 July 1982, i’m now stay in Jakarta – Indonesia.
I’m a portrait & fashion conceptual photographer as well as a photomanipulator. They call me a digital artist and photo retouching. I believe that a photographer must have their own style. And I already found mine.
Photography is my passion. I enjoy creating images, and love working with people. Everyone is unique, and I always try to capture a little more than just a facade. Creative, distinctive, and passionate is what I envision for my images.
– Top Cover Photography Magazine Of China ( 2014 -2015 )
– Published VOGUE Italy Magazine ( 2015 )
– Freelancer Photo Editor Local Magazine ( 2013 – 2015 )
– Private Mentoring for Singapore Goverment ( 2014 )
– Bronze Medal ( Salon Foto Indonesia 2015 )
– Gold Medal ( Salon Foto Indonesia 2016 )
– Bronze Medal ( Salon Foto Indonesia 2016 )
– Mentor Workshop Photography and Editing ( 2010 – Now )
– Wedding & Prewedding Photographer ( 2009 – Now )
Quote : Do not mind those who are trying to bring you down. They do it because they have to be below you.